In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
Thank you so much for all your responses. Wow that’s took off quick. My school is shut for today and already one of my friends has had to evacuate. I’m very stressed about where I’m taking my horse and pets as there is no where set up for chickens I think I will follow your advice and go buy a very large dog crate today. I did not post this thread because my family are under any sort of high level danger. I posted it because I know the billions of Australians who are suffering at the moment not knowing what to do. The closest fire to us is 50k’s away and it could even Be out. I’m just concerned that with the catastrophic fire conditions today someone may drop a cigarette or be doing some welding or they may loose the upper hand on most of the bushfires. I’m asking this of you. Please please do not stay unless you have another way or plan as how your going to get out.

For people in NSW, the NSW Rural Fire service has an app called "Fires near me". I highly recommend it. It shows the locations of all known NSW bushfires, alert status and whether they are under control or not.

I imagine other states would have an app for fires too.

For people in NSW, the NSW Rural Fire service has an app called "Fires near me". I highly recommend it. It shows the locations of all known NSW bushfires, alert status and whether they are under control or not.

I imagine other states would have an app for fires too.
I have the app it’s how I monitor how far away these fires are

Back
Top Bottom