In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
Yes! But thats more obvious, because people think about being robbed and having stuff taken. What they don't think about is the burglar tripping over a shoe left by the front door and then the burglar suing you because they broke their leg! That was my dads way of explaining it to me when I was younger, and it's stuck.
That is why i am always telling my daughter to put your flaming shoes in your bedroom 🤣

We had a lot of heat and wind here too. Really strong winds almost knocking me over
We have got trees down, chairs blew across the yard, my garden is pretty much cactus 😩 if the wind didnt knock it down, the heat from the winds scorched it. But if you come across a blue tarp, it is mine, it was last seen heading towards your way 🤣

Last edited:
We have got trees down, chairs blew across the yard, my garden is pretty much cactus 😩 if the wind didnt knock it down, the heat from the winds scorched it. But if you come across a blue tarp, it is mine, it was last seen heading towards your way 🤣
Lol. I was at my friends house today and we were on the swings at her local park when the wind came up.

Lol. I was at my friends house today and we were on the swings at her local park when the wind came up.
Started here at about 5am and didn’t stop till about 6pm last night.

Thought my roof was gonna go a few times, My chickens hid in the shed all day.

The mix of wind and dirt in your face stung like all get out. Today is much better

Back
Top Bottom