In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
Excellent!:clap
YEp. We moved everyone today. But we brought the rabbits back because they aren’t very heat tolerant, and one was extremely stressed.
9C58C7DF-B045-46A0-83BE-5308A77EA188.jpeg

Just read through the thread I have thought about tornadoes where I live I have no idea what to do for that! Fires would be awful stay safe!
Yep there isn't a plan for tornadoes if you are lucky you get what something like 5 minutes to react? I guess you could just proactively turn the coop into an underground bunker now.

Glad you found somewhere for them. Poor bunnies, they really aren't heat tollerant. Wondering how you guys are doing today, as I wake up surrounded by smoke. Second time this week its been thick enough to wake me up(smoke). Considering we are 7hrs atleast away from the fires, it puts the size into perspective

Just read through the thread I have thought about tornadoes where I live I have no idea what to do for that! Fires would be awful stay safe!
Hi @cleoandtheflock I personally think Tornadoes would be worse than fire. Very scary things they are. Stay safe this Christmas. Oh and also Merry Christmas.

Glad you found somewhere for them. Poor bunnies, they really aren't heat tollerant. Wondering how you guys are doing today, as I wake up surrounded by smoke. Second time this week its been thick enough to wake me up(smoke). Considering we are 7hrs atleast away from the fires, it puts the size into perspective
Yeah I know

Back
Top Bottom