In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
Sounds like nrma... they cash in on alot! Even if you specify car insurance for hitting a roo, they will refuse to pay out if you don't hit it front on because "kangaroos don't hit the side of vehicles"
For the dearer one yes. And I don’t even live in a mansion. it is a basic 4 bedroom house....just that it was built in 1881 and apparently we are in a flood zone and bush fire zone....and to rebuild as - double brick, sandstone ect, would cost over $1 million :eek: wish I could sell it for that much🤣

dont know how they put us in a flood zone, cause we lose this house to flood, the whole town would go first.

i have seen way more cars with damage front on from a kangaroo than side on.

That's an interesting way to sum it up! I guess the weathers so wacky lately the flood plains probably have changed. The sides include the sides of the front. Not just where the doors are. Although my drivers door does seem to have a roo magnet in it... that's another story
Oh no, hope you have never had too bad of damage. I have come close to being hit by them a few times, sheer luck means they missed, don’t know how though.

Apparently Council decide the flood plains and bushfire zones. Ours must be getting kick backs from them for zoning here. 🤫 Needless to say, I wont be going with them...the chic on the phone, didnt seem shocked at the price, said she had had coastal people renew or get quotes in the past few days they was 3 - 4 times as much:eek:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom