Incubating 24 chicken eggs.

They were beginning to dry... so, I assisted again. I hope I haven't interfered too much. No blood vessels or yolk. They are really tired and have barely moved... but they're breathing. I hope they perk up.
They are moving just now. :)
16314309254857406879129617271257.jpg

Thank you. One last video of the three chicks all fluffed out.
I've started a thread for the duck eggs, they are next.
Thank you for following this thread and giving me support. Take care and hope to see you in the next one.
Glad to see them fluffed and running around. Have fun with your new additions to your chicken family. And good luck with your ducks.

Still looks like a lot of humidity eggs look to be dripping from condensation?
You were so right! The humidity censor was faulty. We could never see in the incubators cos they are closed in so knew nothing of the condensation. We got the glass the same with the upgrade and the humidity was through the roof, well over 80%. It's good now.
Nice and clear at 67%, fluctuates between 66.8% and 67.8%.
We should have listened to you.

Attachments

• 20211117_141615.jpg
    20211117_141615.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 0
A good way to get humidity up is to lay a few wet sponges around eggs so you raise humidity but not getting eggs all wet. Can even add a pan, cup of water. The more surface area of water the higher humidity will get.
You continued to help even though we didn't listen. I'm thinking now that it wouldn't go over 55% because it was really at 100%.

Back
Top Bottom