Incubating in my bra

I only have one egg, but yes quail :)

I'm doing two, cause I figured why not since my fun bags are on the large side, so I think they were probably talking to me. Good luck on your hatch! I'm hoping for similar success. I don't know how you are, humidity-wise, but my hygrometer that I checked my bracubator setup with stayed consistently between 65-66%, so you're probably good. Granted, I am a swamp beast, but I'm not actually sweating that much...yet. Or else the washcloth I put in there to keep sweat off the eggs is absorbing it all...

I'm doing two, cause I figured why not since my fun bags are on the large side, so I think they were probably talking to me. Good luck on your hatch! I'm hoping for similar success. I don't know how you are, humidity-wise, but my hygrometer that I checked my bracubator setup with stayed consistently between 65-66%, so you're probably good. Granted, I am a swamp beast, but I'm not actually sweating that much...yet. Or else the washcloth I put in there to keep sweat off the eggs is absorbing it all...
You doing one egg per booby or are they in the same one?🤔

Back
Top Bottom