Incubating in my bra

I was avoiding them because I was getting nervous, lol but yep, they're out! My incubator is too foggy to take pictures cause I kicked the humidity way up, but I'll post pictures once they fluff up and I move them. Is there anything I should look out for? Right now they seem to be doing the normal sprawling on the ground nap that new born (chickens) chicks do.
Congrats :wee:jumpy

@Kiki, if you were just asking to keep tabs on the hatch rate for your birds, I wouldn't cause I'm pretty sure this was all rough handling by USPS, since nothing weird happened during incubation (besides me trying to hatch one amongst my bosoms*), but I'm gonna investigate thoroughly just in case. If anything else comes up, I'll let you know. I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to hatch some of your babies, and I am saddened that it didn't work out for most of them. Dang mail...being rough.
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

*Now properly addressed

Last edited:
I'm already working on sourcing some companions. And I've ordered a back up incubator, just in case that's the problem, but I'm gonna try some local eggs next before I make that call.
I'd suggest growing it out a few weeks then eating it.

Run some local eggs thru your bator and if they do ok I'll send you more eggs.

Back
Top Bottom