INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My morning with Hen Solo is going good, I gave her some beef broth, I rolled the other eggs about, (due in 2 weeks) and feed my outdoor birds. good thing they have a lamp out there, it is 0 degrees this morning!

I see spots.

On three babies. :) 3 Paints.

Three blues

One Partridge

I think the one that is still wet is black. I had 8 go into lock down, 8 are here. :) Here is a photo of the Partridge, which is now sporting a pair of nice little boots..still had curled toes this morning. And, a photo of 5 in the brooder.

Hello all . Hope everyones day is going well.
Hi!
frow.gif
My day always goes well when I start it with feeding my flock.
ya.gif

:weee
I'm gonna get a few next year, how's their lay rate?
They're still on the young side so they haven't started laying regularly. As far as temperament though they are very calm, I thought they would be picked on a bit more with how calm an easy going they are but they're holding their own. :D I really hope they're okay through the summer. They're so much more fluffy than my hardy RIRs I hope they can handle triple digits.
:thumbsup:
Took longer than I thought! :lau
Mornin yall!
bubbles love! :hugs
:gig :lau Oh, it takes forever to crack enough bantam eggs for a triple batch of pancakes- so I only have 3 bantam hens. Those little shells are strong, too! I love getting the 100 gram-ers, until I think of the poor hen that laid it.:oops: See? Poor girl! Oh, and that blue egg is NOT bantam. That is a full size egg!
Ouch,... keep an eye on that hens butt sweets
She would pile her hair on top of the horns to hide them, exept she needs to duc tape the halo on somewhere! :lau :thumbsup :
duct tape is very useful, esp for young kids that need to learn some lessons BUBBLES!!
Wrong way around, you sea, it was me that got her tongue tide! Shell we have a moment of silence for sally's reputation as master joker? :idunno I think the reason she left was I gave her a haddok with all my bad jokes. :(
you know I can SEA how you would DRIFT into thinking like that, but for PORPOISES unknown to me I get very BEACHED with silly puns. I SEA that you do need to walk the PLANKTON this morning and SNORKLE to something BUBBLING to pun with because my WAVES are about SHIPWRECKED!
If that dont get her- then nufin will! :cool:
ya think?
she will pepper you with bad jokes and puns, just a she did to Bubbles and Frin last night! :gig
Help I am being ASALTED!! I will ASALT you till you SNEEZE because we belong TOGETHER during these merry SEASONS and we CONDIMENTS each other like a SHAKING pine tree in the wind. QUOTE]
ok I am done now, that may be the longest quote I ever did! :th
Whew sally, took me forever to backspace all that stuff! :sick That egg was a bit ago, those eggs in the pic are blown out now, the hen was ok, suprisingly! :th Why do ya need duct tape for kids? Is HarmonyAnn acting up again??? :lau Pstt... If you are talkin about me, you gotta include Ur in the smak, he started it! :cool: :rolleyes: I see music puns are not your FORTE. Oh well, I guess these jokes always fall FLAT anyway, no matter who says them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom