INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is number six one of the larger air cells? is this one #7 an average air cell? if it is look what you have.... four days remaining to loose weight, reds were 7 days.... what do you think you should do to get to that 18 mark? IF THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE EGG
LL
#6 looks to be about an average. I think #2 probably has the biggest but nobody has an abnormally large or small one. So between day 14-18 you want to lose the same (maybe a touch more) amount of moisture in the 4 days that you've previously been losing in 7 days? If thats the case I would want to run at a lower humidity for those 4 days.

Nice!

u da man!
highfive.gif
Thanks, Jack!
highfive.gif

Very nice!!!
Thanks, Jm!
highfive.gif
Ordered your calendar yet? I tried, but failed my password too many times and have to wait an hour!
barnie.gif

nice! gonna have to raise the rent to cover those local improvements
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif
I'm charging them in protein. Eggs or meat... it matters not.
thumbsup.gif

ep.gif
wee.gif
yea I think they were getting tight in there I cant keep them in the house, after a week or two they head out into growout brooders.
Just a bit! I wanted to at least feather out before moving them outdoors. Most have lost their fuzz, but many still have bald patches under their wings. Hopefully in a couple of weeks...
fl.gif

Quote:
WRONG, and let me explain why and I wont make it all technical on you..

the AREA of the air cell is much greater now, weight loss will also be greater, that's why we candle at 7 14 18 days

So you are on track! dont change a thing
thumbsup.gif

double negative there. so 34 is correct for the way it was posted. so the 20th?

In my defense I'm on my phone so its hard to see dashes but yes the 20th is correct.

20... and thanks!

Don't let this get around but your pretty good at this whole math thingy.

Well, got to say good night everyone! 
company just pulled in the drive, and I probably wont get back tonight.
Have a good night everyone! :frow
night cc

#6 looks to be about an average. I think #2 probably has the biggest but nobody has an abnormally large or small one. So between day 14-18 you want to lose the same (maybe a touch more) amount of moisture in the 4 days that you've previously been losing in 7 days? If thats the case I would want to run at a lower humidity for those 4 days.
Hmm... I didn't have to do anything to get the same rate of growth of air cells between day 14 and day 18. The cells grew just as larger in 4 days as they did between days 7 and 14. I think the increased metabolism and heat generated in the egg helped somewhat. Just an nonobjective view from my vast experience with hatching... all of two times!
hide.gif

I would say the food was worth $200, but I am picky. And no, nothing on the side! :rolleyes:

Dang....you should have at least got a happy ending

Well, got to say good night everyone! 
company just pulled in the drive, and I probably wont get back tonight.
Have a good night everyone! :frow
nite cc sorry I missed you...

lunch was good at least. he was from out of town, so I gently suggested we got to one of the better restaurants near my work. cost him near $500 for 6 people, no booze involved.
for that amount they could have cooked it with local's famous BUTTER..... :)

Lots of good info on website. Still learning how to get around. Wanted to join forum. Not sure how.... Going to try and build a bator box this weekend with some of info from site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom