INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm whupped
Gonna bail
G'nite, y'all
G'nite, Kid
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Nite Whites!
hugs.gif

I can understand. My family isn't too happy about our closed in back porch. The bigger chicks are moving outside next week, but the babies are staying another few months.

The babies are LOVING the heating plate that we just got. Much nicer than the heating lamps!!
I have looked at the heating plates, they would be good in spring and fall for me, but not very effective in the current temps. I use reptile ceramic lamps in the winter, not much cheaper to run than lights, but don't have to worry about constant light, and less risk of shattering and fire.

You been snooping in my bedroom.
gig.gif

whip ani't bad it's all them other toys get you in trouble . remind me never to visit you .
gig.gif

lol.png
no need for me to pack a bag BYC!
might have to hand over a credit card or two though!
gig.gif

I just give that as back up to cash . I still wonder why she wants small bills though
idunno.gif

whip ani't bad it's all them other toys get you in trouble . remind me never to visit you .
gig.gif

I just give that as back up to cash . I still wonder why she wants small bills though
idunno.gif
Mine won't take the cash, she keeps telling me her purse is no where near big enough to carry that much. Bail Money?
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom