INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I love legos, hate picking them up and stepping on them. and those little cars!!! that are the same color as the carpet!!!!

I remember those days... Happy they are over...
big_smile.png
Now she speaks up!!
duc.gif

Eyixe, maybe I'm not so hot on hatching chicks. Just kidding, but I couldn't ever cull a chick. I'd have to get someone else, the thought of doing that is just heart wrenching.... Yeah I know I'm a wimp. Lol. Go ahead and smack me.

I hope CH can fix those babies!!!!
1f616.png

If he decides that is the best option and he cant do it, maybe he can find someone that can do it. We dont know that at this point

BUT I AM HEADING TO BED... I have something I need to write up tonight yet, at this point he has what he needs I posted that spraddle treatment Idk how many times and he has the gator so I need to get to care for me right now.

Night y'all
frow.gif
night Chicken hawk get some rest

GOOD LUCK with them eggies and esp all those new mommies, esp you BJ!! get that bator empty!

Three more hatched in the bator...when they fluff I'll move them to the brooder (which is 95 degrees right?)

One of the hatched ones was the one I was worried about so yay!! Now if those white leghorn and bcm eggs would just hatch lol

Im so Happy they are all healthy so far!!

Yay!
:wee Fluffy butt babies! Pictures please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom