INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMB!!!!!!  sweettttt!!!!! 

I am on the edge the  edge the   edge the edge      :gig     cant wait
wondering which eggs????? big air cells or itty widdle bitty ones>???

The one on the left. I did see them grow a lot from day 18 to day 19.

This is my first baby! And 4 more pipped!

I forgot to post pics of the sharpee color eggs hatching. Final tally, red didn't hatch, but black and pink did, plus several others.

I am guessing that since there brown goo is in the shell and that now at least 6 hours later he isn't fluffed, that I'm dealing with sticky chick. Correct?

This ones membrane looks a bit dry. Should I do a very small damp finger around the membrane?

I am not going to read 500 posts to catch up. At least not right now.
I finally got a Brabanter egg yesterday, and my Brabanter cockerel is getting fiesty. It makes me hopeful for my February hatch.

I am guessing that since there brown goo is in the shell and that now at least 6 hours later he isn't fluffed, that I'm dealing with sticky chick. Correct?

This ones membrane looks a bit dry. Should I do a very small damp finger around the membrane?

I'm not the expert, but I've dampened the membrane on my previous hatches. As long as you're careful not todrown the little one.

I forgot to post pics of the sharpee color eggs hatching. Final tally, red didn't hatch, but black and pink did, plus several others.

Before I read the bottom sentance, I thought "What breed laid THAT!?!" :eek:
And then I saw what you wrote and POOF my wishes for a true pink layer popped. :/ :gig

Mornin!! my chores are done until due again
frow.gif
I need to see to a ton of messages, be back soon oh and I had early mornin chirps and pippers in my bator even with that heatstroke the kid gave them, will be one of the smallest hatches ever but its still gonna be a hatch
bun.gif

12347779_1281739485184902_7815150076171045342_n.jpg

12310677_1281962008495983_7422426630954592050_n.jpg

Mornin Sal. Hope you get some hatchers today. I need a baby chick pic fix. (say that 3 times fast!)

frow.gif

hugs.gif
WV!!! no hug
hit.gif

I posted my serama 2 of the 11 babies yesterday after they went to their new home did you miss them in that mess ?
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom