INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I don't like wine, or Bud
You can drink the alcoholic root beer then. Or... You can let me drink, and
wink.png

Several years ago I'd drank all that in an hour. That's why I had to quit. I wouldn't mind watching though.
I do remember that now. I still think I can drink you under the table (don't finish that thought!).

Like the plants. Awesome day for you.

Beer and wine you can have.
lau.gif

Hope you remembered the plants.
Plants? What plants? Oops!

You can drink the alcoholic root beer then. Or... You can let me drink, and ;)

I do remember that now. I still think I can drink you under the table (don't finish that thought!). 

Plants? What plants? Oops! 
Lol met just the other day and you already know me. And baby I'm Sorry but I'd have to pick you up and tuck you into bed before I was done drinking. I didn't stop til it was all gone and the stores were closed.

Well, I have never done mobile pen, but you could use cattle panels, and if your fence is like that it would work. If you are around more to get them out OK or have them dehorned it helps get rid of the problem. Just have all with or without horns. Goats don't like to get wet so they will need a mobile shelter which I do know about. Your pen must be big enough that they can't jump on the shelter and over the fence. An old timer said get rid of the fence climbers and jumpers or they will teach them all.
I built a shed like this: I bought two 4x4x10's for one and 8' ones for the smaller one (you could use landscaping timbers). I cut one in half and screwed it on each end with big lag type screws. I then built a frame on that 4.5 at the rear and 5.5'at the front. One of mine has privacy fence all around the sides and back for the walls which I Like better than the tin sided one to avoid cuts. Tin roof, I attached four big screw in hooks to the corners so I can pull it across the ground with my truck though putting wheels on it like a tractor coop that can be raised while sitting, and lowered to move from old plastic mowere tires would be better. Then I put a hay rack,a plastic mineral thing with two slots for loose minerals and baking soda, and a plastic grain with a metal divider on the wall feeder like they sell at Tractor Supply.

Ok here's pics of fencing I'm getting. The wrought iron is in front. Cyclone fence would be too heavy to make mobile. Also a shot of where I need goats to work. I'm thinking maybe an octagon set up around the not so mobile shed. The height difference in landscape pic is about 10 feet top of hill to where I am. It's going to take some effort to install

For you horse people - 14 hand pony -Kathy
Very pretty!!
It ain't the fall that hurts; it's that sudden stop, but I bet you found that out :gig
Very much so!!! Even worse if you fall on something, say a fence, that almost but not quite stops half of you before hitting the ground. That's how I tore my rotator cuff and couldn't ride for a long, long time..... :barnie Lesson learned, the hard way. Don't try new things in a too-small round pen. -Banti

Last edited:
And keep you from sliding off the chair & polishing the floor with your tush, not that you'd know it  :p

I doubt that would happen.

Lol met just the other day and you already know me. And baby I'm Sorry but I'd have to pick you up and tuck you into bed before I was done drinking. I didn't stop til it was all gone and the stores were closed.

I can't respond to that.

Good thing I reminded you. :gig

Hard root beer now we're talking.

LOL! Yeah, I was just introduced to hard root beer a month ago. I'm liking it. I admit it's sweet, but I've not had it as a float yet.

Sally asked that I tell everyone the bug she has still has here down. She feels terrible that she is not able to be here.

Hopefully she will feel better soon.
If you talk to her again, tell her we totally understand and to take it easy and get well; we'll keep the boat from running aground before the skipper gets out of sick bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom