INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasn't thinking and threw them the fruit leftover from the sangria i had made
lau.gif

.... I just hope the frame doesn't break, and the window doesn't fall back out!
Now I have a stupid fly in my bedroom.
Why didn't that fly go to school? Stupid fly.
I'd rather have a fly than a mosquito.

Yeah, they are NOT fun. And they invade your house just like any other insect pest when the weather is weird/wet. I found a baby scorpion on the shoulder of an old t-shirt I was just about to put on to do chicken chores yesterday. That would have HURT!!!!!
ep.gif

I'm thankful we don't have scorpions. Very few ticks and no chiggers. The old farm was loaded with both.

Thanks so much! Am I wrong for thinking that the second one is better for not kinking? (The first has a lot of complaints about that...) And yes, I've learned to separate boys and girls now. But the boys still end up whooping on each other past a certain point...

I noticed those reviews. I don't plan on these getting the rough treatment most of my hoses get.
It's still better than when there are pullets in the group. Worse yet are the gang bangs.

Ah, ok, you don't have them yet. Never mind my kinking question. I may just pick one and see how it goes...

I just bought 2 of the HD ones and having them shipped free to my local store. I'll probably be sorry I didn't get at least 3.

- Ant Farm

I haven't lived in Boston for more than 3 months at a time since 79, and I still see the words Bar Harbor and in my head I say Bah Habah....
funny how that happens.

These silver leghorns are popping like popcorn
Cool. I've only had white and black. I'd like to see them.

And then you took the words right out of my mouth.
Oh it must have been while you were kissing me.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
And I swear it's true,
I was just about to say I love you.
And then you took the words right out of my mouth.
Oh it must have been while you were kissing me.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
And I swear it's true,
I was just about to say I love you.

Now my body is shaking like a wave on the water
And I guess that I'm beginning to grin.
Oh we're finally alone and we can do what we want to.
The night is young
And Ain't no-one gonna know where you
No-one gonna know where you
No-one's gonna know where you've been!
0.jpg

The dumb rooster is crowing!
He didn't go to school either?

Why's he always crowing?!
That's how they talk. He's saying, "Hey, did anybody else live through the night?"

Someone stop that crowing!
I can't even hear my roosters in the backyard unless all the windows are open and then they aren't loud enough to wake me up.
I had to move a rooster into the cellar so I could hear it. And then it barely wakes me. Much better than an alarm clock.

deep doo doo
Go onnn?

Baked potatoes and marshmallows? Interesting combination. I hope you enjoy your time with the family.
It's a Jewish thing.
Ever see Jon Stewart comparing the appeal of Christian and Jewish festivals. Christmas vs Hnukkah or Easter vs Passover?
Watch this one. It is hilarious.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/videos/1.650626

Be glad they aren't Ostrich eggs. I've heard of them being found, intact, at arcealogical (sp) sites
I wonder how big the air cell was.

Because I AM trying to behave, I will drop the subject. Here anyway.
tongue.png

I had one shot for me. I couldn't find a vet that disposed of the bodies, and I didn't know what to do with a dead dog. A dead person I know what to do!

Compost

Thankfully Feeling better today!!! How is everyone? WHAT I Miss? oh and we need to talk about the thread today, some of you are in deep doo doo

monkey-girl.jpg
Morning @Fire Ant Farm <3
Sally!!!! So glad you're back and feeling a bit better! We missed you!!!
hugs.gif

(Not sure why I would come across as an elegant chimp, but I suppose I should be flattered...
lau.gif
)
pups are great!

So cuuuuuuuuutte!!!!!

Yep! Finally! Have to tweak the run a bit yet, but zip tying HW cloth to welded wire seems to be a 2-person job when you can't reach around the end
he.gif
@kwhites634 - use a pair of needle nose pliers to pull the end of the zip tie back around. (Trust me - I've had to do this a million times.) Two person jobs get converted to one person jobs around here... Needs must...

Serama hatched, half are dead, Husband seemed to NOT listen when I asked that he be sure the new brooder babies have water and feed while I was down and out, All the tiny ones died within two days... ughhhh this is whats left, the tiny but not as tiny as her whites pen
Oh, no, so sorry.
hit.gif

OK, not caught up, but I've gotta run and didn't want to lose my quotes. See you all later!
frow.gif

- Ant Farm

Oh well, if nothing else it will be funny to watch!
too bad i'm at work

Sally!!!! So glad you're back and feeling a bit better! We missed you!!!
hugs.gif

(Not sure why I would come across as an elegant chimp, but I suppose I should be flattered...
lau.gif
)
So cuuuuuuuuutte!!!!!

@kwhites634 - use a pair of needle nose pliers to pull the end of the zip tie back around. (Trust me - I've had to do this a million times.) Two person jobs get converted to one person jobs around here... Needs must...

Oh, no, so sorry.
hit.gif

OK, not caught up, but I've gotta run and didn't want to lose my quotes. See you all later!
frow.gif

- Ant Farm
have a great day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom