INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1067c116_image.jpeg

84a08702_image.jpeg
love this coop!!! and we made a boot birdhouse but nothing went in it this spring!! @5Sons Coop

What if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole.

so what you get males females breeds? Justin!!! how did it go? I have a few dogs that need baths haircuts, weighed, fea tick treatments, one spay is needed, nine pups that need nails cut health check ups weighing and wormings, and we also need many images of each pup if you have time as well, I have birds that need ivermectin and powdered, I also need blood draw on all my flock, I have ducks and geese that need hindy scrapes to send in too lol. Oh and the adults dogs are due for distemper if you want to do that as well. and sammy the conure may need his head checked he doesnt know how to shut up and his nails and beak should be looked at too. :lau got a day or week? MR! mornin! :hugs :hugs :love :hugs :hugs a little mouse told me you love granny more than me :hit or was it she loves me more than you? or hmmmmm Nathan!! morning!! how many more days till all these littles arrive? I assume we will never chat again until they leave the nest bahahhahhahaa
87046929bacac_sm.jpg
il_340x270.557614457_tb9a.jpg
ive_been_thinking_twins_magnet-r413581f45d9141bc94fbcfa10d00aa67_ambom_8byvr_324.jpg
mother-twins-frequently-asked-question-sign-annie-nolan-115.jpg
funny-picture-expecting-twins.jpg
I got: 1 CCL, female 1 cuckoo marans OE, male 1 wellie OE, hard to tell but I think female 1 sapphire, unknnown
Peter!!! :frow @Cluckcluck1215 what up Kyndra? Got any major plans for the summer? vacations trips fun? OH MY!
5428a869f3c081ad74abdbde2646e404.jpg
No too cheap but I can make a nice thick black cup of java two squirts ? hmmmm ok that turns your coffee a bad color though just sayin :frow
Bad color? I like my coffee light tan. Usually, I do 3/4cup coffee and 1/4 cup cream. Yeah, I like cream. :lol: Eggtopsied, will post pics if it is okay.

I got:
1 CCL, female
1 cuckoo marans OE, male
1 wellie OE, hard to tell but I think female
1 sapphire, unknnown
Bad color? I like my coffee light tan. Usually, I do 3/4cup coffee and 1/4 cup cream. Yeah, I like cream.
lol.png

Eggtopsied, will post pics if it is okay.
Would you like some coffee with your cream?
Post away.

Brahma. Yolk sac looks infected???

CCL. Head not under wing.

OE. Didn't get any farther than this as it had a barf-worthy stench. :sick

OE. Malpo, head in small end of egg and feet jammed to the side.

CCL. Funny smell and head not under wing.

Sapphire. Icky yolk and smelly. :sick

Brahma. Yolk sac looks infected???

CCL. Head not under wing.

OE. Didn't get any farther than this as it had a barf-worthy stench.
sickbyc.gif

OE. Malpo, head in small end of egg and feet jammed to the side.

CCL. Funny smell and head not under wing.

Sapphire. Icky yolk and smelly.
sickbyc.gif
Maybe bacterial problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom