INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because I already knew the answer to a question that you didn't ask I was supposed to give the answer before the question?

Then why didn't you say she was.
Yup
You didn't either

First time hatching cochin's. They were sold as assorted colors, based on initial coloring I think I have mainly buffs, a few black and blue, and a few splash. Not sure what the black body with gray wings will turn out to be? Anybody with cochin here have thoughts. I will hit up the cochin threads later.
Awe!

I made it to 3 urban farms yesterday during the Sustainable Backyard Tour.
It was enlightening.
There were 48 properties on the tour. No way could I make them all.

Now I have to drive back into the city to pick up a friend's border collie, my cockerel she adopted and feed and water her parrots.
She broke her hip in 3 places yesterday when I went to take her to lunch. Now she's getting surgery today. I don't know how long I'll have to care for the dog.
Friends are such a burden.
ep.gif

What, me being frisky or the rooster catching a hen?

It may never be sturdy unless you zip tied several areas of the doubled netting. That may be more trouble than it's worth.

Yes sir.
I get zip ties free sooooo

The bird netting is on the top. It feels more like a spiderweb. The deer netting is obviously plastic when you touch it.
hmmm thanks dearest

Now they're reporting that the mass murderer may have been planning another attack on Disney World.

Fabulous.

Well Roxie didn't kid while I was gone yesterday, but I really feel like it will be this week. I've alerted a few of the program staff to what labor signs look like (even though Roxie allegedly doesn't display them).

Cmon Roxie!! We all want to see babies!

Tks

That what was a given?
mc is good if not great company

I get zip ties free sooooo
hmmm thanks dearest
Fabulous.
Cmon Roxie!! We all want to see babies!
Tks
mc is good if not great company
Where does one get free zip ties from? Yes she is the same type of good company that you are.

Yup
You didn't either

Awe!

ep.gif
Sorry. I'll remember next time to give any answers I currently have for questions that might be asked in the near future. Until such a time as I am able to provide such a sufficient answer to your unanswered questions that I might know the answers to will you please accept my sincerest apologizes for this oversight on my part.
MC this is a compliment. You are good company.

Last edited:
MC
You asked yesterday if there was anything I haven't done. The answer, obviously, is yes, but the jobs I have held, not necessarily in chronological order, and some concurrently, are:

Helper on a laundry truck prior to high school
Bussing tables in a restaurant my last 2 years of high school
Aluminum storm door & window installer
Roofing & sheet metal work
U.S. Census Bureau
Securities & Exchange Commission
IBM (21 years as a Computer Operator)
Tandy Leather Co. store in Rockville, MD
Classified advertising salesman for a local weekly newspaper
Computer Operator Operator for Moore Business Forms, in Thurmont, MD for a short time
20+ years of newspaper motor routes routes, carrying Balt. Sun, Wash. Post, Financial Times, NY Times, Frederick News-Post
25 years as owner / operator of K&K Lawn Care
Several years of buying / selling horse tack
Decorative leather work

Where does one get free zip ties from? Yes she is the same type of good company that you are.

Sorry. I'll remember next time to give any answers I currently have for questions that might be asked in the near future. Until such a time as I am able to provide such a sufficient answer to your unanswered questions that I might know the answers to will you please accept my sincerest apologizes for this oversight on my part.
MC this is a compliment. You are good company.
She steals them. Duh! I didn't know...
duc.gif

I will.
Okay. No.

MC
You asked yesterday if there was anything I haven't done. The answer, obviously, is yes, but the jobs I have held, not necessarily in chronological order, and some concurrently, are:

Helper on a laundry truck prior to high school
Bussing tables in a restaurant my last 2 years of high school
Aluminum storm door & window installer
Roofing & sheet metal work
U.S. Census Bureau
Securities & Exchange Commission
IBM (21 years as a Computer Operator)
Tandy Leather Co. store in Rockville, MD
Classified advertising salesman for a local weekly newspaper
Computer Operator Operator for Moore Business Forms, in Thurmont, MD for a short time
20+ years of newspaper motor routes routes, carrying Balt. Sun, Wash. Post, Financial Times, NY Times, Frederick News-Post
25 years as owner / operator of K&K Lawn Care
Several years of buying / selling horse tack
Decorative leather work

I see metal windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom