INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does not revive, send a pm with your address(unless you already did) and I will get a start out to you.

Thank you!

OK now I want sour dough! Time to hit pintrest. Enjoy your night everyone! Bedtime in an hour, yuk. I hate working dayshift.

Sourdough is worth the minimal effort. I have certainly proven that it takes a lot to kill it once it's alive!

Quote: eeewwwww

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
just got home and it looks like my wood duck egg died.it was fine before I left.
oh CH I am so sorry, my ducks looks dead too, so we can cry together

Quote: Yes it was a bust for me. With my back issues I couldn't join along on the dance floor and there were mostly unfriendly people present. Funny how they still act the same as25 years ago.
Did get a girls day out in the works. Could be trouble in the making.
lol sounds like trouble! Hope you have fun!

Ron fire ant farm makes sourdough all the time and sent me two types of it, @Fire Ant Farm

I think it smelled right and puffed up and I kept it going but my bread sucked

@Sally Sunshine , Corid treatment is 5-7 days at 0.024%, then 7-14 days at 0.006%. I think that was what Ron was saying. I know there are many posts thar say "5 days", and that might work, but the FDA and the mfg recommend the the 5-7, then 7-14.
0.024% = 240 mg per liter
0.006% = 60 mg per liter

On mobile now, will explain more later.

-Kathy

no what I ment was I asked him in pm he said he returned the corid, he called them and they told him its not safe for chickens, so thats why I got confused. I guess he dont want slack so we leave it as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom