INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funerals are never fun, 'specially for friends & family. I try to remember that the body in the casket is nothing more than a shell; the real person has moved on to something bigger & better, and will be there to greet us on the other side. A funeral should't be to mourn the loss of the deceased, but a celebration of their life, and a time to reflect on the good times you shared; to be glad that they were a part of your life.
goodpost.gif

My sister had to move a few weeks ago. She was supposed to move sooner, but that is another story.
Brian died in mid-April, and she had to clean out and pack up the house. It killed the kids (OMG I am crying) seeing their father's stuff being sold off, thrown out and given away. It was just too soon. People would come, and the kids would be standing there sobbing.
I can't believe he is gone. I am still going to be looking for him in the new house.
hugs.gif

whites Harmony Ann wants to learn to shoot rifle so she can hunt.

My dad had given the gun my boys used to my nephew and its long gone.

Any suggestions for what I should find her?

She has short frame and arms like me
winchester model 94 3030
@Sally Sunshine
I'd start her off with a youth sized single shot .22. It'll have a shortened stock, won't have the recoil of the higher calibers, and uses the cheapest ammo of any rifle. After she's proficient with it, she can use it on tree rats & sitting rabbits; even 'coon if she can hit 'em in the head.
.22 is cheap and a good learning gun but i think HarmonyAnn would do better with a little more weight

she doesnt want to go small game she wants to go for a deer, she does shoot 22 I have
thumbsup.gif

This is my first hatch without the incubator in my bedroom. I miss the coffee, but the silence is truly golden!

Come and get them!
okey dokey

Good Morning Abi
Geez, totally forgot why I got back on!

Two more just hatched! That's 19 to hatch! Woooohooooo!
yesss.gif

J.D.with his stuffed bear......poor duck....no little friends hatched with him....have to drive to drop grandkids off today.....was a fun filled stressfull week.
love.gif
glad you had fun with the kiddos, drive safe!

I have a funeral service to go to, I dont want to go
hugs.gif

Im off gotta find some blacksweats and black shirt
th.gif
you are allowed to wear other colors

My sister had to move a few weeks ago. She was supposed to move sooner, but that is another story.
Brian died in mid-April, and she had to clean out and pack up the house. It killed the kids (OMG I am crying) seeing their father's stuff being sold off, thrown out and given away. It was just too soon. People would come, and the kids would be standing there sobbing.
I can't believe he is gone. I am still going to be looking for him in the new house.
hugs.gif

:hugs hopefully they will get to keep something small to remember by. My remembrance for my father in law is his pocket knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom