INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My locals in the Olympics report for today. Becky Saurbrunn, captain of the women's soccer team from Ladue High School will be leading the team against Sweden kicking off right now.

Gwen Berry from Mcluer High School (about 3 miles from my house) and SIU Carbondale and Deanna Price from Troy Buchanan High in Moscow Mills and SIU Carbondale are both competing in the women's hammer throw Group A qualifications at 6:40 PM CDT.

U.S. archer Zach Garrett of Wellington, Mo (population 812) won a silver in men's team competition but just got beaten by a fellow US archer in individual competition by 1 point.

Quote:
Carbondale IL? Used to enter trials there from time to time.

I'm carrying ice cubes to mine 2-3 times a day; never had to before...and they've got plenty of shade!

So far mine are doing ok without the ice. I do have 3 five gallon buckets that I have the water slowly dripping through though. They'll spend some time by them.
Oh and I agree 2 x 6 for the rafters.

Last edited:
we are experiencing some lovely humidity here, 88* with 88% humidity

and i caught nothing in my trap last night :(
i used dry cat food, trying peanut butter tonight- i think

yep now trying to get a coop built of pallets
Good plan. Do you have enough pallets yet and a design in your head?

108* heat index here today; looks like I'm right here for the duration, except for ice runs
That's hot.
Today should be our last day in that range for a while.
I freeze water bottles and float them in foot baths which are big black rubber feed bowls.
These penedesencas haven't taken advantage of them like the American and English class birds have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom