INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. :hugs I guess it wasn't a good idea to plan a hatch when I have 70+ chickens to sell. :/
:confused: Why not?
LOL..anyone ever see this? Set three traps. Had the baby chicks in a secure place. Of course I knew that the mice would still find the food, and be able to get to it, but I usually catch a mouse when I set a few traps out with cheese. This baby got stuck!
:lau
Broody warning... Oh, and that big scar on the top of my hand, from a rooster :(
Awe! :hugs

@DwayneNLiz , regarding the Corid dose... there literally hundreds of posts that contain dose misinformation, and that's because a post from many years ago was based on flawed math and science, then those amounts were repeated over and over until 8-26-2013 when I redid the math and research.

-Kathy
old.gif
bow.gif

11 more days to go on first 2 eggs... patience is a virtue I'm quickly losing. 11 eggs total and counting.
fl.gif

Has anyone ever hatched a group of eggs with diffrent due dates in the same incubator? This is my first time incubating and I had a few quitters in the beggining and added some more to take thier place (didn't think about it) now I'm going into lockdown on my first egg. And having to raise the humidity for 3 days. 3 eggs are set to go into lockdown on its hatch day because they are 3 days younger, and then I have 4 that are due 2 days after them. Everyone has developed perfectly up until this point and I'm afraid that raising the humidity and not turning those eggs for 7- 9 days will cull the last hatch. Do I risk it and open the hatch twice a day to turn the other eggs? Run the humidity a tad lower? Or will it be fine to just let them be?
you need a hatcher, six days high humidity isnt going to work

No clutch for me.
hit.gif
DH let Baby Beaux goat out of the pen, just to see if he'd browse and stay close to the rest of the flock. He did, and he also went straight to where feed is stored and stomped my eggs. So I'll save this project for later. It would work better in the spring to just separate her for a few weeks, then give her to the hona roo to breed, then collect a clutch. So the project is postponed!

oh campin I was wondering if thats why I keep getting smooshed eggs, little ones going in the coops getting nosy!!
Quote: lol benny!!

Quote: I agree, you need a hatcher

LOL..anyone ever see this? Set three traps. Had the baby chicks in a secure place. Of course I knew that the mice would still find the food, and be able to get to it, but I usually catch a mouse when I set a few traps out with cheese.
This baby got stuck!

gross!!!

Broody warning...

Oh, and that big scar on the top of my hand, from a rooster :(
I hope you smacked that broody!! yeezus!!! rooster I pray was eaten!

Quote: lol!!! freckle poker!!! I have a hen that is annoying as heck doing that

Quote: I directed that to everyone, I get annoyed at times everyone skips ovating the stuff that is meant to be ovated and ovating sorta irrelevant stuffs. but whatever I am grumpy today, came for some cheer me up carry on and do what yuns will, ignore the mean ole grumpy gal

MC I downloaded an image for you for duckling to do brb gotta see if inet will let me upload today

oh MC that came from my pinterest kids kids kids or kids outside board, there are tons of other things I have done with the littles, Luke and Harmony will do these today

sharpie clear solo cups short ones, and then 350 degree and watch them shrink on parchment paper, put hole in and hang in window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom