INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss chatting been busy, just butchered 4 roosters and 9 boilers. Have about 30 chickens, 40 quail and 8 of the cutest 2 day odd turkey chicks.
frow.gif
that is a busy morning! did you weigh in your broilers?

Quote: I am making a skid sorta ramp thing for the goats and I cut everything and loaded on the wagon to take back into the yard and Ill be darned, they dont fit through the gate. My luck as usual, so I decided to take a break feed the kids, and hang with them inside a bit until we head out to pool and then carry skids into the back.

You know as much as I have been around it, I just cant eat it, something about the slimy soggy bread grosses me out, but why can I eat hot beef or hot chicken sammys dont ask me :idunno oh and Liver pudding made the same as those, but with chopped cooked onion is delish!!! hmmmm now I need to buy some!!!
ccdaa7d297ca8840e14ea44c2d1afe09.jpg
We all have one. I *shudder* cannot handle slimey, snotty, raw tomatoes. Any cooked form is OK though :confused:

I am making a skid sorta ramp thing for the goats and I cut everything and loaded on the wagon to take back into the yard and Ill be darned, they dont fit through the gate. My luck as usual, so I decided to take a break feed the kids, and hang with them inside a bit until we head out to pool and then carry skids into the back.

Sounds like a busy day. Another one of my pullets started laying yesterday from the EHAL. Its the blueish/grayish one on the left. The green one is from one that started a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom