INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanted the איפכא מסתברא?
OK you have got it
An old man, stranger, give chocolate bar to little children, in the street. .........:duc :)lau sorry!)

Good point. We aren't trained to think that way. Yes my mind would eventually go that way but by the time it did It would be far too late.

We have an appliance installer that dresses the part of Santa at Christmas hands out candy canes to any kid in the neighborhood he's working in. Before I knew him I used to think strange fellow. Now that I know him he's a great guy. He's currently lost 60 pounds so he'll have a harder time dressing the part this year.

I would have been more concerned of I hadn't seen the girl selling them. He was a stranger, but we weren't in the street. ;)

:thumbsup

Ok my causal day of just doing stuff went from easy too difficult in two seconds. Water leak in the wall behind washer or under floor at washer. Have to locate it and get it fixed. Not even in the mind set to do this. So be back much later
Good Luck!!! :fl

Thanks. The plumbing here isn't good, it's not the first time. Getting to it is 3/4 of the job

he.gif
it's gonna be one of those days!

-Kathy
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom