INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So beautiful!

Better your dd be obsessed with bugs that many other possible things....

She also has a lizard, frog, toad, all living in her room... not to mention her obsession with chickens, and horses. (She has her own pony too.) and our barn cats? Courtesy of convincing her dad to keep an entire litter of kittens, minus one... she gave him to her best friend... then went and found a spare kitten abandoned by it's mom in a parking lot and convinced him to let her rescue it, too.

LOL

Love the sound of that kid!!

Got a question about wood.

We are cutting down 3 Tall Palm trees, a pine tree of some sort, and 2 coral trees. These are all causing some sort of root damage

Can the wood be used for burning (esp Palm tree) or is there a problem with that. Also are there other uses for the wood?

Seems crazy to have to pay to have it removed to the dump if someone could use it for free, even if it is just for firewood.

I see in the supermarket a small bundle of wood is $5 :eek:

Take my egg turner out wednesday night.
fl.gif
How are they doing? How many are in there still?

Got a question about wood.

We are cutting down 3 Tall Palm trees, a pine tree of some sort, and 2 coral trees. These are all causing some sort of root damage

Can the wood be used for burning (esp Palm tree) or is there a problem with that. Also are there other uses for the wood?

Seems crazy to have to pay to have it removed to the dump if someone could use it for free, even if it is just for firewood.

I see in the supermarket a small bundle of wood is $5 :eek:

Don't know about your palm but the palm here is far too full of water. When it dries it isn't worth burning. The pine can be burnt however it's full of sap and will cause chimney problems if not burnt with other woods like oak. Be sure to clean the chimney every season if you burn pine. Not sure about the coral trees are they a hardwood tree? Any color in the grain.

Edited to say. Looked up coral trees. They are a soft spongy wood so no they won't work well for fires.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom