INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to try using goats milk for soap. I don't usually enjoy goat cheese, so I'm not thinking of consumption fight now. But it would be fun to make goat butter, if that's even a thing.

But if you will have a nice cow, you could use her as a learning tool and as a milk source that will ease the bil.
In Israel an average cow gives 11,400 liters of milk annually! Let say that you will get the half, 5700 liters it will satisfy
All your milk needed in the farm, and you csn also make some cheese! Win-win-win (- alot of work :lol:) situation!

But if you will have a nice cow, you could use her as a learning tool and as a milk source that will ease the bil.
In Israel an average cow gives 11,400 liters of milk annually! Let say that you will get the half, 5700 liters it will satisfy
All your milk needed in the farm, and you csn also make some cheese! Win-win-win (- alot of work :lol:) situation!

We're on a five-year plan, by the fifth year hoping to be raising our own beef and pork. I can get people to feed the animals, but who will milk? I'm still young Benny! I like to travel!

I order 12-20 gallons of milk a week in the summer. I'd have to have my own dairy for that.

I would like to try using goats milk for soap. I don't usually enjoy goat cheese, so I'm not thinking of consumption fight now. But it would be fun to make goat butter, if that's even a thing.

You can make butter from any kind of milk! In Nepal they drink a lot of tea with solted Yack :)lol: ;)) butter.
We use here goat butter.

Last edited:

We're on a five-year plan, by the fifth year hoping to be raising our own beef and pork. I can get people to feed the animals, but who will milk? I'm still young Benny! I like to travel!

I order 12-20 gallons of milk a week in the summer. I'd have to have my own dairy for that.

You can always call Loko! :lol:

Another cost. Apparently if you have a tire go bad that is under warranty they cover that tire, but not the other three that have to be replaced by default if you have a four wheel drive pick-up.
barnie.gif

Have you priced 10 ply all terrain tires lately
he.gif

tirerack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom