INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sainthood
thumbsup.gif
@sourland you didn't know that I am a candidate for canonization? I just have to wait to pass into bigger better things first.
bun.gif
So what's the holdup?
Surely, as patient as you've been on here during past & CURRENT "emergencies", you've earned at least one set of wings. I'll never understand how you do it..
bow.gif
hugs.gif

Good morning. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. You all were a chatty bunch last night. I ended up with terrible heartburn last night, went straight to bed for a rather restless night.
I have fire insurance for that

hope your feeling better now Mike
hugs.gif

The psycho dog (mine) is okay this morning. He's still a little loopy from the anesthesia. He was okay with me putting cream in his eye. And I was glad he was willing to eat cheese. He's supposed to chew a pain pill. He doesn't want to, so hopefully he's getting some relief from swallowing it instead.
No accidents in the house. That is always good! And no vomiting.

The psycho dog (mine) is okay this morning. He's still a little loopy from the anesthesia. He was okay with me putting cream in his eye. And I was glad he was willing to eat cheese. He's supposed to chew a pain pill. He doesn't want to, so hopefully he's getting some relief from swallowing it instead.
No accidents in the house. That is always good! And no vomiting.
He should get some relief, might take a little longer. I hope he has a quick recovery.

So I candled today ton day 18. I have 7 that I think have a good chance at hatching, 3 maybes and 4 others that were just hard to tell because if they died it was later in incubation. So I'm on lockdown now! Want just one little chick
1f601.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom