INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, last night I thought the chicks were mostly dark, but looking at them this morning, most are lighter. Here's some photos. I had to throw in the ONLY sponge I had available. The chickens like it....

Good morning-

I like the hatching app for taking notes. That way I can look back and see my temps, humidity results, etc so I can make changes for future hatches. I use hatchabatch.

Just have to remember that the days are always one off though.

Call me old school, but a calendar journal keeps track of my data justice fine! Then I just take a snap shot of it to save digitally, in case one of my grandkids decides my journal would make a nice colouring book :old

So... you've evolved from chiseling it in stone, whites?
lau.gif
Had to...ran out of stone tablets when Moses grabbed them all, and lost my chisel
gig.gif

I've got a cell phone that makes & receives calls, same for texts, even takes passable pictures. Have 2 computers for everything else. So I guess I've "partially" evolved, just not as far as some
gig.gif

It's funny, last night I thought the chicks were mostly dark, but looking at them this morning, most are lighter. Here's some photos. I had to throw in the ONLY sponge I had available. The chickens like it....

awwwww! the dry out and fluff up and get a entire new look! how cute~~ ~!!!

Had to...ran out of stone tablets when Moses grabbed them all, and lost my chisel :gig
I've got a cell phone that makes & receives calls, same for texts, even takes passable pictures. Have 2 computers for everything else. So I guess I've "partially" evolved, just not as far as some :gig  

:gig
Oh, K....... Make it stop!!!! Too funny!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom