INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this year I had to call my husband because I couldn't remember if I was 26 turning 27, or 27 turning 28.

When I got married I told the notary I was a year older than I was. It wasn't until after I went to change all my legal paperwork until I realized it was off. Or maybe it wasn't my fault, I am now A Winters III because my husband is the III and the notary filled that out wrong too!

JandT the only problem with that is when you try saying anything meaningful, people glaze over and then "boop" your nose when you are done talking.

Quote:
Some people feed dog or cat food to their chickens to boost the protien of an iffy feed. You can also use Catfish chow... my Guineas werent allowed to free range and since Guinea fowl are heavy buggers I gave them a five to one ratio flock raiser and Catfish. One scoop catfish mixed in with five scoops of feed.

I would scatter some for the chickens too. It looks like pelleted chicken feed. so they couldnt pick it out they all loved it.
My hens are molting at the moment so maybe I must see what is available here in Philippines...........thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom