INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesnt listen to everything, and you think he kept his hands out for the duration?
Who's to say I listen to anything???
hu.gif

Uhm... I actually did keep my hands out for the duration... not counting candling and removing the egg turner for lockdown. Other than those times... nada.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks, I'd tell her, but I got in trouble for calling her pretty the other day. She wasn't making any sense so I told her "at least you're pretty." The pat on the head may have been a tad too much.
Wow... you pushed the envelope on that one, Mike! Glad you're still with us!!!

@Ur-ur-ur-urrrDo you have any pictures of an older EE over barred rock that has this red bronze head and striped in on the wings over black? I can't decide if I am keeping it and hoping it is a hen just for its color or keeping the other of two black sexlinks I got that are pullets. I have to decide since someone is coming for the other four black ones I am selling of the six today.

Hey guys, I just checked on my juniors and one of my nine week old Sapphire pullets had a snot like bubble. Any ideas
Had a snot like bubble? Had, as in it no longer does? I'm guessing it was over it's nostril(s)? What does it look like now? Does it have nasal discharge? If so, is it thick? Thin? Any other symptoms?

@Ur-ur-ur-urrr Do you have any pictures of an older EE over barred rock that has this red bronze head and striped in on the wings over black? I can't decide if I am keeping it and hoping it is a hen just for its color or keeping the other of two black sexlinks I got that are pullets. I have to decide since someone is coming for the other four black ones I am selling of the six today.
I'm sorry, I don't. My BR's aren't mixed, and they're my first. If I was straddling the fence on whether to keep it, I'd err on the safe side and hold on to it. If you find it's not what you expected, you can always go to Plan B... or is is Pan B?
idunno.gif

Had a snot like bubble? Had, as in it no longer does? I'm guessing it was over it's nostril(s)? What does it look like now? Does it have nasal discharge? If so, is it thick? Thin? Any other symptoms?

I'm sorry, I don't. My BR's aren't mixed, and they're my first. If I was straddling the fence on whether to keep it, I'd err on the safe side and hold on to it. If you find it's not what you expected, you can always go to Plan B... or is is Pan B?  :idunno
well, she had it when I was out there. It was a bubble and then as pictured. I did not feel it. She looks otherwise like the others. First is snot picture second is all of them.

Wow... my first smack of the day!!! And it wasn't from Bubbles or Sally??? I'm expanding my territory...   :yesss:

:smack
Well, you were being good this mornin, but now it's a free for all! :smack

well, she had it when I was out there. It was a bubble and then as pictured. I did not feel it. She looks otherwise like the others. First is snot picture second is all of them.

Looks like what I had with some of mine; it went away by itself when I improved flock health. :confused:
Never did figure out what it was, so tell us if you do!

Sally this is for you:
This dish is the real hummus,
A mash of boiled chickpea, "tahini" - טחינה
(Sesame past Reed this link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahini) salt, cumin, garlic, olive oil, with
A boiled egg, and some herbs.
This dish is one of the healthy dishes that is! Only The one that are made not in a commercial way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom