INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it??? I give up, turd.
OMG... you said that so LOUDLY!!!!
gig.gif

Answer below...

LOL, I love your math!!!
Pretty good, huh?
celebrate.gif

@Sally Sunshine

I'm getting ready to examine the dry chick again.

I noticed another zipper got stuck, except its foot was out the hole so it couldn't turn more, I picked its shell a bit and it seems to have the opposite problem, the inside is SUPER moist, it can breath so I'm leaving it be for now.

Of my other two, one is internally pipped, and the other external pip wiggled a bit and the pip is slightly larger.

I'm pretty sure the last 3 died today or yesterday, no movements or noise. They'll stay in another day or two until I can be sure.
Wow, these last few are making you work for it, aren't they? Almost done, Saris... almost done!

my wash board?
idunno.gif
Correction... it's a warsh board! And no... that is not the correct answer.

The correct answer is. Ur-ur-ur-urrr's hatch rate percentage turned 100 today.
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif

gig.gif

Answer below...

Pretty good, huh?
celebrate.gif

Wow, these last few are making you work for it, aren't they? Almost done, Saris... almost done!

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif
Here ya had me on a wild google chase.......

OMG... you said that so LOUDLY!!!!   :gig   

Answer below...

Pretty good, huh?   :celebrate

The correct answer is. Ur-ur-ur-urrr's hatch rate percentage turned 100 today.  :weee :celebrate :clap :ya :woot :jumpy :yiipchick :yesss:  

:lau

Oh you little stinker!! :gig

@Sally Sunshine

I'm getting ready to examine the dry chick again.

I noticed another zipper got stuck, except its foot was out the hole so it couldn't turn more, I picked its shell a bit and it seems to have the opposite problem, the inside is SUPER moist, it can breath so I'm leaving it be for now.

Of my other two, one is internally pipped, and the other external pip wiggled a bit and the pip is slightly larger.

I'm pretty sure the last 3 died today or yesterday, no movements or noise. They'll stay in another day or two until I can be sure.

Just curious, my chicks are VERY quiet - all of them were quiet until after they pipped. I know my hearing is good. Do all chickens make a racket before they hatch? None of them really moved their eggs at all. But, they keep hatching.

The one that pipped sometime before 6 am is just now starting to zip. 2 others have just pipped. So, that is all 7 of my HAL's are possible going to hatch. I have 4 others that I need to put in lockdown tomorrow. Then I have 12 others that are due 1/13. I have 2 from my 12/26 hatch that are still in the bator that I will check once these 3 pips hatch. I know 1 of them was still alive when I put the 1/1 eggs in lockdown.

I love all the photos!! The ducks especially. If I was more rural, I would definitely branch out!!

Also, when i test the incubator out, im trying to decide what eggs i should put in. I really just want hens (obviously). Is this "Pullet VS Bullet" thing true?

I wasn't around back than but it sounds like things could get expensive really quick. Besides it costs to much these days to be an alcoholic.
1f605.png

You'll always be a good
1f607.png
1f602.png
I know right? chaos!!!!
hugs.gif

I have the Eco models but I might be able to help. @deserteggs22
thank you Ruby!! @RubyNala97
hugs.gif

LOL, I love your math!!!
sorta like common core aint?

lau.gif

My chicken coop?
Hey, its got enough damage to be a century old!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Check the Thermistor for Continuity. It may be called a Turbidity Sensor. Basically uses a thermistor and a laser beam to measure water quality and temperature, then feeds that info back to the control to make adjustments.
They like to fail.
Before replacing thermostat check for ~120VAC to thermostat

SOME, of these WP DW had a TSB(Technical Service Bulletin) which basically says that on some models the heater circuit fails on the board and you have to replace the Control Board.(pricey)
I am looking into this for you.
How do we check the Thermistor? your sweet for helping me!
hugs.gif

My phone is dying again... Talk to ya all soon.
later louly Love!

ok soooooo check the other thing first?
trying to get an order of check and replace.... He wants to buy a new one, I like this one, just dont heat up and work
gig.gif

gig.gif

Answer below...

Pretty good, huh?
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif

gig.gif
yes you need a dance party or something.... give me time here...
gig.gif
I guess the tree is stayin up till tomorrow! lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom