INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you two remember the fun we used to have in the PA Unite thread (way back when it was full of a almost totally different group of people) drinking at our computers, Chad (Sally, how is he?) and I drinking in our coops? And there was always a few that would drunk bid on eggs on eBay. I miss that!

I wasn't around back than but it sounds like things could get expensive really quick. Besides it costs to much these days to be an alcoholic.
1f605.png

shhhhh  dont speak of that stuff I am a good Angel MC!!! I dont know what happened to the thread, its so  ummmm clean now!

Cha Cha seems awesome, new house engaged and all.  He hasnt called me for some time, my guess is cause he got rid of all his flock, and having a lady and all :lau   He sure was trouble, but a great guy for sure!
You'll always be a good
1f607.png
1f602.png

@Sally Sunshine

I'm getting ready to examine the dry chick again.

I noticed another zipper got stuck, except its foot was out the hole so it couldn't turn more, I picked its shell a bit and it seems to have the opposite problem, the inside is SUPER moist, it can breath so I'm leaving it be for now.

Of my other two, one is internally pipped, and the other external pip wiggled a bit and the pip is slightly larger.

I'm pretty sure the last 3 died today or yesterday, no movements or noise. They'll stay in another day or two until I can be sure.

yes it is
hide.gif
idunno.gif

Model WDF510PAYS6

hugs.gif
@LocalYokel

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/mod...5VTy2Ecdy8TUADAP_xIpCsjaCZ8Omy7sNQRoCgerw_wcB

we only replaced the element cause it was cracked so we thought that was the issue, think we need a new thermostat?
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/661566/0022/665.html

Check the Thermistor for Continuity. It may be called a Turbidity Sensor. Basically uses a thermistor and a laser beam to measure water quality and temperature, then feeds that info back to the control to make adjustments.
They like to fail.
Before replacing thermostat check for ~120VAC to thermostat

SOME, of these WP DW had a TSB(Technical Service Bulletin) which basically says that on some models the heater circuit fails on the board and you have to replace the Control Board.(pricey)
I am looking into this for you.

@Sally Sunshine

I'm getting ready to examine the dry chick again.

I noticed another zipper got stuck, except its foot was out the hole so it couldn't turn more, I picked its shell a bit and it seems to have the opposite problem, the inside is SUPER moist, it can breath so I'm leaving it be for now.

Of my other two, one is internally pipped, and the other external pip wiggled a bit and the pip is slightly larger.

I'm pretty sure the last 3 died today or yesterday, no movements or noise. They'll stay in another day or two until I can be sure.
good plan saris, did the liquids look like that yellow jelly or just watery on inside of air cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom