INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So normally I try not to name all the birds that hatch, since some will be roasters that will have to be sold. (All serama chicks get names though
1f602.png
) the last chapter cold I hatched in the Halloween hatch along 2 were pullets and 3 were cockerals. I named the pullets, but now I want to name a cockeral... His coloring is so unique. I think I might keep him. Just so you all know, I am well aware that he isn't anywhere near show quality. So, what should I call him?

Iivermectin sold in feed stores is not water soluble, and 1/4 cc or 6/7 drop is a huge amount of ivermectin. Probably not toxic, but it's probably a good 5-10x the recommended amount.

There is a water soluble one for horses, but that's not sold in feed stores.

FWIW, I did an experiment with the injectable and verified that it floats. can do it again and take picture if anyone wants to see. :D

-Kathy

I use the Ivermectin Pour On for cattle for external parasites... it really does work great... got lice from a starling invasion and as I was putting drops on a bird a louse ran into it and died immediately... cleared them all up nice...

I'm not 100% sure on the deworming properties so I run a course of Safeguard and alternate with Valbazen the next round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom