INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
900x900px-LL-996aa13f_DSCN6943.jpeg

I know this isnt a malposition FLAME but you may have to take a tweezers just to clear a bit away to clear the area and clear its nostriles because that is alot of fluid, but it may have drown already, you should check it, if you feel comfortable doing so????

I know this isnt a malposition FLAME but you may have to take a tweezers just to clear a bit away to clear the area and clear its nostriles because that is alot of fluid, but it may have drown already, you should check it, if you feel comfortable doing so????
do I take the egg out

Having some technical issues with mobile version and haven't been able to get my posts to..post. :-(

My hatch is still going! We were greeted this morning by this little face:

This is one from my layer flock- a slw roo x black sex-link hen cross.

Then about 7:30 this morning, a second Marans popped out:

In the back of the Brinsea I noticed another Marans egg with a nickel sized piece of shell out and a little beak poking out the white membrane. Long story short, this baby worked a hole in the egg and white papery membrane, and had some minor bleeding inside the inner membrane that was visible. It's face has been exposed roughly 10 hours and its clearly breathing and peeps every so often. So hopefully that one will make it out ok. That leaves 2 left with no pips. I'm hoping that this one hatches by tomorrow and I can take the other Marans egg out to candle. (It will be day 23 tomorrow). The EE egg is day 21 tomorrow.

Ok...fingers crossed this posts this time!
fl.gif
come on babies!!!!!!!

external pip number four is with us
lets go chickies!Q!!!!!!! yay CH!!!

you got this FLAME? sorry I dont want you to miss it YES get it out quick and clean out that hole and its little nostrils with that tweezers if you have to!! if its gone its gone, not your fault. malpositions happen. we can talk about them later if you want to learn more about why they happen...

Last edited:
Update on my hatch; I had 1 more hatch today (day 22) which brings me to 4. I have 4 more pips but not much action from them other that chirping. That leaves 12 eggs left. I'm hoping I get more pips throughout the night.

How about you chicken hawk? How are those eggs?

Thank you guys for all your help I did unfortunately lost this baby chick but there is 9 more still unhatched

Thank you guys for all your help I did unfortunately lost this baby chick but there is 9 more still unhatched
hugs.gif
awwwww Sorry flame, sometimes the malpositions are the first to pip and those can be the lucky ones, its the malpositions that cant pip the bottom are the ones that sit until the very end with nothing.

You are welcome to hatch along with us, as you can see we are also waiting to hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom