INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this piece off and she pushed right out

Congrats! Good job
thumbsup.gif

I cant place blame here sweets, like I said they had been shipped too, and I have no clue how live critters get shipped, probably next door to other birds too. some stuff spreads in the air for miles too!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I am sorry, not sure what you have going on, chickens are a pain in the butt with illnesses and stuff, thats why there are so many threads going, and the only way to be sure is to get them tested. Kat knows more about this than anyone, some say viral illness is everywhere in everyflock, and some say mareks is as well, I havent a clue!
I will test for sure, and I am trying to not place blame, but most viruses need an incubation period before symptoms show up. I will go to a vet for me and for this person because I sent them a Lav SiAm back in the box they sent these two birds to me in, so if they picked something up or are carriers then that Lav bird is exposed now. Depending on what the vet finds I may sell these guys to someone who is already positive for what they have or who won't be getting any other chickens, or I will keep them completely separate until I can get eggs from them and cull them.

I will roll with the punches, I am going to make myself a drink and maybe cry a little first though.

I will test for sure, and I am trying to not place blame, but most viruses need an incubation period before symptoms show up. I will go to a vet for me and for this person because I sent them a Lav SiAm back in the box they sent these two birds to me in, so if they picked something up or are carriers then that Lav bird is exposed now. Depending on what the vet finds I may sell these guys to someone who is already positive for what they have or who won't be getting any other chickens, or I will keep them completely separate until I can get eggs from them and cull them.

I will roll with the punches, I am going to make myself a drink and maybe cry a little first though.

*hugs* things will get better.
1f614.png

Still nothing with humidity.I put water in two small troughs at bottom of bator.but still shows 10%.I think I put it too far under water when calibrating the temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom