INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant place blame here sweets, like I said they had been shipped too, and I have no clue how live critters get shipped, probably next door to other birds too. some stuff spreads in the air for miles too!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I am sorry, not sure what you have going on, chickens are a pain in the butt with illnesses and stuff, thats why there are so many threads going, and the only way to be sure is to get them tested. Kat knows more about this than anyone, some say viral illness is everywhere in everyflock, and some say mareks is as well, I havent a clue!

after losing a lot of birds last year and not knowing what was going on . a pathology report from the state lab said they had it all . some anti bodies read a false positive . If they get it and they live they will test positive for life .so many air born wild bird carried and human carried . it is amazing we have chickens . hard to say how they get sick .could be any of a great number of reasons . problem is they are so fragile to start with everything is almost always fatal sorry Saris

Still nothing with humidity.I put water in two small troughs at bottom of bator.but still shows 10%.I think I put it too far under water when calibrating the temp
CH dont worry about it, I have one of my new thermo/hygros already in your egg box. It was going to be a surprise, so dont fret, its just one of the little white ones, I bought a four pack last month.... it will be ready to go when you get it, I hope!

Quote: keep an eye on the legs after an hour or so and see how its walking and all that.
refer to our notes section in the HELP 911 if you need to help its legs, the sooner the better if something is wrong with them.

oh sweetie :hugs     your very smart and have a great plan. 

Thank you, I owe a lot of it to BYC, chicken support group haha.

after losing a lot of birds last year and not knowing what was going on . a pathology report from the state lab said they had it all . some anti bodies read a false  positive . If they get it and they live they will test positive for life .so many air born wild bird carried and human carried . it is amazing we have chickens . hard to say how they get sick .could be any of a great number of reasons . problem is they are so fragile to start with everything is almost always fatal sorry Saris

Things can get better, I am lucky enough and blessed enough to be able to take them to a vet and if I have to cull them it will be an emotional hardship.

I am lucky in that my Siam eggs aren't here and I have time to formulate a plan of action.

CH dont worry about it, I have one of my new thermo/hygros already in your egg box.  It was going to be a surprise, so dont fret, its just one of the little white ones, I bought a four pack last month....  it will be ready to go when you get it, I hope!

keep an eye on the legs after an hour or so and see how its walking and all that. 
refer to our notes section in the HELP 911 if you need to help its legs, the sooner the better if something is wrong with them. 
o thank u so Mutch.

I'm in a weird predicament.... My 3 of my Leghorn eggs, which are pretty big, are literally stuck in the holes they sit in. I don't know how to get them out. It's a plastic auto turner they are stuck in. So confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom