INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken! Lol

Nah, I had been hearing so much about the chicken "hay bale" that I had to check it out. This ain't no place for me
gig.gif

That's an early stage pip. It will get through the membrane soon
and look he fits right in

Sorry guys phone died and just now shared enough to turn back on...needless to say I've been parked in front of the bator..lol

Hey I've got a funny looking pip...looks like it tried once and didn't get thru the membrane so tried again....do I need to do anything with it?
what sc said above, its cool bejammie momma! its cool
bun.gif

@chicken hawk 33Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.

@Bejammiecongrats on your babies too!

Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!

I can offer decent advice on things I know, but it's so much more fun to
smack.gif
I know I know, why is it you love smakin me so much! everyone sorta growing to like me a widdle bit in this house so dont you get them smakin me like you big guy, be nice nice nice
lau.gif

and CH loves me that boy!
love.gif
he will grab your leg and knock ya down on u rump

The temp actually wasnt fluctuating like i thought i was reading the thermometer wrong i did good .17 out of 21 in lockdown and i have a way to add water now

@chicken hawk 33 Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.

@Bejammie congrats on your babies too!

Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!

HEY nuk!!!! looking gREAT!!

CONGRATS!!! AWESOME!!! what great lookin peeps too!! NOW keep them preds away (Woke up to a broken door on one of our smaller coops that housed 4 silkies. Turns out a bear got 3 of the 4. info on staggered hatches? I started my 2nd hatch about 6 days ago. due on the 17th and 19th/20th because I staggered.8 silkies and 2 cross breeds... Dad is an Ameraucana/Cochin and 1 mom is a Black australorp and the other mom is probably a production Rhode Island Red.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom