INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta bug out for a little. BBL!!!
frow.gif

It pips, then lays there absorbing all the blood vessels and the egg yolk, plus it's TIRED.  It's resting.  It shouldn't move again till it's ready to zip.  Up to 24 hours it will just lay there...no movement.  Leave it alone.  
I'm,not messing.I'm just talking to it.but it never once chirpeed

One egg had fluff hanging out of the pip. It looked like a foot. Now it kinda looks odd colored. It may have been the way I was looking at it in shadow (it's at an angle by the floor). Not really concerned, but I will keep an eye on it... Like you had any doubt!
lau.gif

Ha ha! Our closest craft store is AC Moore, an hour away. Michaels is in the other direction, also an hour away. It's like LA there, in that it takes an hour to get five miles. Altoona is easier!
I have white ones. I can dye them if I do use them.
Ur made a good point re possible injury. If you go that way, it'd probably be good to turn the end back on itself so it wouldn't be sharp. Not sure about them picking the fuzz off. I've never had occasion to use them at all, though; just throwing out ideas.

I started with the smallest I had which was pretty small but kept falling off.
Biggest problem I see with zip ties is availability of small sizes w/o also buying large ones. Only way I've seen them sold @ Lowes is in tubes containing multiple sizes. Before long, you could accumulate a lifetime supply of large ones just to get the smaller ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom