INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She still does.
wink.png
You mean there were no "Why me" moments about 2 AM, or just none she's ever admitted to?
tongue.png

Gaa! The suspense is killing me! 14 pipped now, still nobody zipping! I'm going to go to bed with a bator full of pips and wake up to a bator full of babies lol

First pip at just before 2am pst just now herd him peep and see him moving around probably start zipping soon

And just saw the egg with #1 on move
clap.gif
I am way behind as usual I hope to see more posts!!

Not treachery at all. Simply excellent taste & good sense.
tongue.png
highfive.gif
bun.gif

@Sally Sunshine , congrats on the #10 all time poster!

-Kathy
oh yeeezus! already!! I must mutli quote even more!!! you all are in so much trouble!
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Dear Sally YOU are the expert ! And if you say they needed more whight loss I agree with that!
I am learning to use that kind of Bator, and I am enjoining the expirians greatly! That was incredible
3 weeks!
big_smile.png
Ahhhhhh You are hatching more soon Mr. Educator?
hugs.gif
now you truly understand our addiction! Life!

Quote:
gig.gif

@Sally Sunshine My update... It's day 20 and I had three pips within the same hour as I set the eggs. One of them pipped way too low (I have them upright in a carton) I'm thinking it might be the one I had upside the first ten days. I am keeping an eye on it, I don't see anything leaking from the pip. I'm on my way back to read about mal-positions
caf.gif

ETA: Happy Birthday Whites! Hope you have a fabulous day
bun.gif
clap.gif

again!! hope I see updates!!!
My bator parts are out for delivery!!
wee.gif
Shweeeeeettttness!!!
ya.gif

Quote: yer setting eggs yer setting eggs!!!! WHITES IS SETTING EGGS!!!!

@ChickenCanoeif you had ms unless you got rid of them you still have it and it passes through eggs too. I lost a young pullet, had many get sick. My favorite may not get well, I will have to cull the Lavender Orpington trio because I can't trust someone won't breed and pass it on, the rest have been or are being sold tonight to backyard people who just want eggs and who have said they won't breed or sell them to the uninformed.
I am going to miss this bunch. :(

I got 8 little babies and six that I think are DIS
Congrats on the 8 Ty! sorry about the Dis you gonna show us tons of pics?

Love
love.gif

your Avy!!!!

Hi everyone!!! Just set 48 eggs at 12pm central time.

12 RIR
12 Delaware
12 Plymouth Barred Rock
12 Golden Sex Link

Due on the 11th of March, anyone else set eggs today?

Dry Method

Temp 99.8
Humidity 50
Welcome!!!
frow.gif
Glad you could join us Don!! @DON956 I am gonna set tomorrow I think!! Some great breeds right up there!! hows the weather down there?

clap.gif
I am way behind as usual I hope to see more posts!!

highfive.gif
bun.gif

oh yeeezus! already!! I must mutli quote even more!!! you all are in so much trouble!
lau.gif

lau.gif

Ahhhhhh You are hatching more soon Mr. Educator?
hugs.gif
now you truly understand our addiction! Life!

gig.gif

clap.gif

again!! hope I see updates!!!
Shweeeeeettttness!!!
ya.gif

yer setting eggs yer setting eggs!!!! WHITES IS SETTING EGGS!!!!
Easy, Breezy, not for a while yet, and not many when I do, IF I do. Depends or whether a hen wants to brood or not; just being prepared.

Quote: ?!!
And now in English!
gig.gif
good luck with that one!!!

Quote: that is MY word !!

@casportpony Bill P. From the Missouri AG Dept. Works with NPIP etc. Recommend Hoover Hatchery and Murray both of which are in IA and are Mycoplasma free and test monthly.
Has anyone ever used either of them?
@daxigait she has a thread you should throw that on please!!

Mycoplasma Free Hatcheries

these? https://www.hoovershatchery.com/ https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/index.html

11 pipped so far. No poults yet but it can't be long till they get here!
oh YAYA!!!!! you go Jess!!

Quote: love yer bunny Avy!!!

Oh.... Forgot to post it here... I'm probably starting a coolerbator build soon, I found a cooler, bulbs, and I'm pretty sure I got a fan!
yesss.gif

It's a little cooler, but it'l do. Something to keep me occupied during the EHAL...
big_smile.png

-Banti
awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom