INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine I candled again and Some of them have bigger aircells, and some don't......ugh, I also saw the start of at least 4 bloodrings. I'm so sad! They had to have passed all around the same time....I can still pick out veins but you can see the blood smearing down the side and pooling.

I'm hoping some hatch while the kids are here to see. We had our broody hatch our last chicks, so we didn't get to watch the show.

We are also on kid watch here, our nigi doe is due! So I'm all kinds of nervous!!!

I'm hoping some hatch while the kids are here to see. We had our broody hatch our last chicks, so we didn't get to watch the show.

We are also on kid watch here, our nigi doe is due! So I'm all kinds of nervous!!!

They will LOVE watching them hatch. My nigi doe is also going to kid soon. I will have to start being on the lookout on about 2 days. How old is your doe?

Last edited:
They will LOVE watching them hatch. My nigi doe is also going to kid soon. I will have to start being on the lookout on about 2 days. How old is your doe?

Fancy will be 2 April 1st. This is her 2nd kidding. I got her in November.

We have 5 does total, the rest are due the end of March. This will be our 3rd kidding season.

Fancy will be 2 April 1st. This is her 2nd kidding. I got her in November. We have 5 does total, the rest are due the end of March. This will be our 3rd kidding season.
She is really pretty! My doe is two years old and this is her first kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom