INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last week I was worried I wouldnt be able to collect enough eggs to fill my bator for the Hatch-a-long well as of today I have 6 dozen to sit and my bators only hold about 6 1/2.
lau.gif
clap.gif
sweet!! you need more eggs lmao!!

oh how exciting!  will you try to be there with her?

Yes it is her first time and I want to make sure that everything is normal or that I can help her if she needs help. I am actually going to check her ligaments now. They were pretty soft yesterday.

I have a very odd feeling that these quail eggs may not work... But I remember feeling that way with my chick eggs. I tried candling and they looked clear well the few I did but then I read it was too hard to see much in the eggs... Then I read that they should be 102 degrees and a different article said 95... And then was told that quail are seasonal breeders... Okay, I'm just working myself up.. Got to give it time. I think this is how so many mess up their hatches.. I got to sit back and not fuss.

Quote:
wee.gif

I have a very odd feeling that these quail eggs may not work... But I remember feeling that way with my chick eggs. I tried candling and they looked clear well the few I did but then I read it was too hard to see much in the eggs... Then I read that they should be 102 degrees and a different article said 95... And then was told that quail are seasonal breeders... Okay, I'm just working myself up.. Got to give it time. I think this is how so many mess up their hatches.. I got to sit back and not fuss.
you have a still air, do the same thing you did with chickens just more humidity louly!

Checked on my doe and I think my predictions were right! Hopefully some little babies tomorrow!
How exciting!!!! I know lotta pics to come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom