INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told him right, veny. I assumed since the hen wasn't setting, the eggs were probably not any good. I just didn't want him (or us) to go through the difficulties of the last hatching again... or worse. I hope... I really really hope this round goes well for CH. 
what you mean about last hatch I'm gone by

I want to get my falconer license and get an owl!!!! I think a falcon would be cool too but I want to keep my chickenS. Hahahahaha!!! :lau
you could get one of those itty bitty ones! Then you'd only have to worry bout chicks
1f425.png

I want to get my falconer license and get an owl!!!! I think a falcon would be cool too but I want to keep my chickenS. Hahahahaha!!!
lau.gif
I don't know about owls where you live, but the owls out my way think chicken is mighty tasty!! Any time a chicken doesn't go to coop for the night, they run the great risk of it being their last night.

Are you talking about me? I'm lost at work for the next 4.5 hours. No baby pics until the middle of the night! Sorry. And no, I didn't get any smacks this time around.

ETA: Nevermind Too many Fire's around here!
lau.gif

Love the puppy pics!!!! We had one of our female GSD's at the vet yesterday for preg check, no dice on her. We are due a litter Dec 23rd out of different lines. Nala, she's a 2 yr old Czech import, is heading to the vet tomorrow for final PENN-Hip certs. Her first breeding should happen mid January.
sweet!!!!

Can I add more eggs In there or no
NO

Oh no!!!! I hope your little one feels better soon!

I don't know about owls where you live, but the owls out my way think chicken is mighty tasty!!  Any time a chicken doesn't go to coop for the night, they run the great risk of it being their last night.

I've got a pair here at the house. They roost in our tree line to the North and it is the same situation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom