INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Hatch-a-Batch app is insanely useful. I wouldn't remember my dates otherwise. And it tells you what is happening to the embryo and will sen you reminders for candling and for turning off auto turner, it really helps me.

I just downloaded that app yesterday because it is what fridayYet uses and it's very helpful.

I can have a refund or I nine more than the sixteen replacements if I want chicks because they don't ship less than twenty five. I am sure that is for body heat.
If you don't mind waiting, ask them when they drop the minimum. That's what I did the only time I ordered live chicks. They told me 25, but said if I waited till it got warmer, they drop the minimum to 15.

@Jessimom oohhh incubator envy. I want a pretty brinsea too!
I'm hoping this will pay for itself - unlike the other 3 incubators I've used. So far the temps are staying PERFECT, not drops, no spikes. I'm running a dry hatch. It's been running right around 37 in my house.

I also quoted your goat post, but it dropped it. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you have a perfect birth for all of them. I hope you get your Nubian doe!!!

I just downloaded that app yesterday because it is what fridayYet uses and it's very helpful.
That's what I use as well. It is the ONLY way I could figure out what I'm doing!! Make sure you use the NOTES features. I update all my candling there. If I could figure out how to get a photo of mine, I'd share!!

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends/66140#post_16657103 layout=inline] Not its not to big. Its what I use.[/CONTENTEMBED]
:rolleyes:
A friend gave me 4 Mille Fleur eggs he wants hatched for him. The father could either be a Silver laced Wyandotte bantam or a Red Jungle Fowl, full sized. Going to set them tonight
:weee
I have a a goose pip!!!
Lit3rally how I feel.

I checked the incubator and two of the silver cot eggs were tipped over. I picked one up and chirped to it and it answered!
wee.gif
I picked the second up and it didn't but I think it is trying to make an internal pip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom