INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

use a 2x4 on its side, as I said in the post reply, on its side the more area for feet the better for the chickens feet in winter to prevent frost bite! some even staple outdoor green plastic carpet on them cause poo brushes right off and they are sprayable!!

pl199740-green_temporary_outdoor_playground_safety_pvc_grass_mat_for_garden_ornament.jpg
thumbnail.asp

awesome!!!

Candlers/ FLASHLIGHTS TO CANDLE DARK EGGS & Innovations SUGGESTIONS post #38996
Strombergs CANDLERS (basic models 4 hobbyist, high intensity models 4 professionals click HERE
Flashlights - try more than one! post #1689 BEGIN post #2702 post #18179

x2

DARLING boogers!!!! so cute!!!!

oh come on, seriously? You whites? you know how much crap I have built and wood I have cut already!! its not like I am a saw newbie by any means lmao!!!

I used a saw and worked with wood more than he ever did in his life! I guarantee that! Althought he would argue that point ha ha
so
tongue.gif
duc.gif

A friend gave me 4 Mille Fleur eggs he wants hatched for him. The father could either be a Silver laced Wyandotte bantam or a Red Jungle Fowl, full sized. Going to set them tonight

That was VERY nice of them, and very honest by you - I'm sure they appreciated that!  Was there a reason you started with 25?  If it was just the minimum you had to order, and you don't want 25, I would take the refund.  Or, have them send a few replacements and a refund for the rest? I would guess they would have to use a heat pack if the first were hurt by the cold in transit.

Good luck whatever you decide to do!!
I can have a refund or I nine more than the sixteen replacements if I want chicks because they don't ship less than twenty five. I am sure that is for body heat.

21 of our eggs are still looking great! I'm fixing to order some serama bantam eggs from MPC, my son has been wanting some badly! My doe FINALLY kidded. Buck/Doe Twins! The brown one is the doe and we are keeping her :)
:celebrate beautiful! I have three do this week. I hope I get that lucky. I only plan on keeping one kid if I get a doe from my only Nubian.

This Hatch-a-Batch app is insanely useful. I wouldn't remember my dates otherwise. And it tells you what is happening to the embryo and will sen you reminders for candling and for turning off auto turner, it really helps me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom