INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine Decided to set a dozen guinea eggs today, didn't have room in my cabinet incubator sooooo started up one of the backup 'bators
hide.gif

Does anyone know what the best way is to candle Marans eggs or dark olive egger eggs? My flashlight is mediocre and it doesn't get through either.

@Ur-ur-ur-urrr I just remembered something I heard on the radio this morning: Mississippi & Alabama are in line for tornadoes Tuesday. Not sure whether they're talking early or late.
Thought I'd let you know, on the off chance you haven't heard yet.
Y'all be careful out there!

All the eggs under the broody are fertile!
@Sally Sunshine
Yeah!!! Go chickies go! I'm going to try to candle my broody hen's eggs tonight for the first time. Let's see how happy the ladies will be with that....

@Ur-ur-ur-urrr I just remembered something I heard on the radio this morning: Mississippi & Alabama are in line for tornadoes Tuesday. Not sure whether they're talking early or late.
Thought I'd let you know, on the off chance you haven't heard yet.
Y'all be careful out there!
X2000000000000!

21 of our eggs are still looking great! I'm fixing to order some serama bantam eggs from MPC, my son has been wanting some badly!

My doe FINALLY kidded.
Buck/Doe Twins! The brown one is the doe and we are keeping her :)

Yeah!!!   Go chickies go!  I'm going to try to candle my broody hen's eggs tonight for the first time.  Let's see how happy the ladies will be with that....

X2000000000000! 

My broody normally got pretty mad when I go in her pen. I have to fill up her food and water every morning. She has gotten so used to me that I can now pet her, when I go in the pen. She has stopped hissing and biting and all those habits.

21 of our eggs are still looking great! I'm fixing to order some serama bantam eggs from MPC, my son has been wanting some badly!

My doe FINALLY kidded.
Buck/Doe Twins! The brown one is the doe and we are keeping her :)
Adorable!! If I knew what I could possibly do with a goat, I'd love to take the buck off your hands!!! But, no goats in my future. Congratulations on the successful birth!!

21 of our eggs are still looking great! I'm fixing to order some serama bantam eggs from MPC, my son has been wanting some badly! My doe FINALLY kidded. Buck/Doe Twins! The brown one is the doe and we are keeping her :)
Lucky you! My doe has been tricking me! I have to sit in the house to keep from checking in her! They are so cute! Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom