INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww I know the feeling you have to not fret, you are doing what you can you know that better than most!
hugs.gif

I know, I am just so sad. I had such high hopes from these guys and it seems from the get go they've been sick with something.....

I don't mind giving it a shot but you need much better close up pictures.

Given all your past troubles I would vaccinate all your chicks for mc, coryza, and coccidia.
Figure you already got them vaccinated for Mareks if they came from a hatchery. If not that too.
It may seem expensive now but not compared to loosing them all again.
I got them from a NPIP and certified mycoplasma free hatchery and vaccinated all but the red rangers for Mereks.

The wildlife on your property may be carying the diseases.

If I had been through the grief you have had I would be vaccinating them all for all the common diseases that could devastate your flock.

That was me this morning. My daughter woke me up 20 minutes before the bus was supposed to be there because I apparently turned off the alarm and went back to bed. I wasn't right all day today lol.

@Sally Sunshine, there are 74 eggs in lockdown. I posted the picture the other day but I finally stood over the bator and counted exactly how many are in there. I'm going to need a bigger brooder!

Last edited:
@Sally Sunshine - Day 4 update.

Pulled a couple out of curiosity and looked....

Couple of the EE and BBS Amerecauna showing veining. Didnt do them all but was curious. Will weigh and candle Sunday. :weee

Last edited:
@Sally Sunshine - Day 4 update.

Pulled a couple out of curiosity and looked....

Couple of the EE and BBS Amerecauna showing veining. Didnt do them all but was curious. Will weigh and candle Sunday. :weee

Yikes those first 3 look as if they may have blood rings :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom