INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a little image for my website and personal Facebook to show my pride and my solidarity today.

It's okay if you didn't know we have German speakers here; most of the time WE forget there's German speakers here.
hugs.gif

I dont think so on the silkies! Good Luck with the rest Joanne!!
[COLOR=008080]HOW to figure out HATCH RATE[/COLOR]

most dont count them you should break open and see if they were fertile though but oo late for that

@kwhites634if there is room, you might want to try a 4x4 on the floor as 'roost'like I put in my brooder. It would get them out of the bedding. My little ones like it.

Guys... my dad and i have fallen ill.... we both have been infected... with chicken math.... we were only planning on keeping 2 chicks. We are now keeping 5.

Made a little image for my website and personal Facebook to show my pride and my solidarity today. It's okay if you didn't know we have German speakers here; most of the time WE forget there's German speakers here.
You have the Flemic and the Valon( i am sure that u did't write it correctly! ) people, the first are German spiking? Flemic resemble german?

Rosie had twin does today!
wee.gif

When I float testet the remaining eggs, I used warm water, what I thought would be close to 100...but not sure.
I placed the egg in pointed side down.
3 of the eggs floated with air cells above water and the rest below. I didn't see any rocking.
1 egg sunk quick.

Made a little image for my website and personal Facebook to show my pride and my solidarity today.

It's okay if you didn't know we have German speakers here; most of the time WE forget there's German speakers here.
hugs.gif

Rosie had twin does today!
wee.gif

When I float testet the remaining eggs, I used warm water, what I thought would be close to 100...but not sure.
I placed the egg in pointed side down.
3 of the eggs floated with air cells above water and the rest below. I didn't see any rocking.
1 egg sunk quick.
Cute kids!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom