INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. My. Goodness. I think I am going crazy.....

I just heard a peep and tapping coming from the incubator???!??!!?!??
ep.gif

Am I hallucinating, is day 18 too early to hear that???

Is it really???
fl.gif
fl.gif
ya.gif
excited-gif13.gif

Hello all! I could use some hugging! I have had a dozen eggs in a new incubator with an automatic turner for 11 days. Last night I realized that the turner had never been plugged in - please don't ask...
barnie.gif

I have been candling them, I marked the air sacs yesterday - one is floating. One may have the dreaded red ring, but I'm not certain so I will wait a bit on that one.

How bad is it that they haven't been turned unless I was candling?

hu.gif
READ up !!! you cant go back! @Coop de Grass

MALPOSITIONS /PIPS WRONG END are the first to pip and the last DIS after hatch post #19606
Malposition (pipped wrong end) chick most times will hatch! VIDEO post #22241
A WRONG END PIP IS BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL Pip! post #518454 VIDEO HATCHING post #54642

Morning. Fighting another round of viral illnesses in our house. Sorted eggs yesterday. Only 1 left out of 33 that were sent from TX. No more buying shipped eggs from TX for me. While they have a variety of birds thanks to their climate, the USPS trip between there and here has killed too many eggs. Yet another example of how @Sally Sunshine has the right idea. I've had good luck with the USPS bringing eggs up the east coast, but the furthest I'll order from will be within 700 miles and hopefully within 300 miles of me.
highfive.gif

Morning y'all. I got 45 mobile pages behind. Only about 1350 posts, nbd.
hide.gif

I come bearing bubba pics for @Sally Sunshine .

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG squeeeeeeeelllllll
LOVE THE HAIR CUT!!! @campingshaws
Good morninig you all EYS AND YOU DBC!

For all the coffee lovers!
what in the world
I think the desktop version is messed up still. It seems they have been having a lot of problems lately. From not knowing who was on, Sally's thread not showing up, and now the scrollIng.
yeppers

Finally, a use for legos that doesn't include stepping on them in sock feet!
tongue.png
something more to put on helping thread eh?

Anyone know a post link regarding draw down??
MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770
Pips and ZIPS ARE NOT THE SAME PATIENCE is a MUST!

@flocktastic

Good Morning everyone!

So the serama eggs will be here tomorrow.... and silly me, I did my research AFTER I purchased hatching eggs.
Are they really hard to hatch? Does anyone have any advice or tips? Please tell me everything. My 6 year old son is really wanting some of these tiny birds!! He will be sad if they don't hatch. We ordered 18 eggs.
oh good luck!!! 55% humidity on the littles, and then candle day 7 and adjust as necessary!! I hope they come in good shape!! did you request how to get them?
@billiejw89
SHIPPED EGGS

Shipped Eggs = Change Of Plans! post #53845
REQUEST HOW YOU WANT YOUR eggs SHIPPED PEOPLE!!!!
HOW TO REQUEST AND SHIP EGGS Sally Sunshine Way...
HOWTOREQUESTANDSHIPEGGSSallySunshineWay.docx 940k .docx file
Quote:
Originally Posted by BantyChooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhites634

Coolittherekiddon't beanerviousnellie
lau.gif

No way... I just locked down, all 11 eggs looked fantabulous, 3+ have definite internal pips, most have drawdown, one wiggled and chirped and I felt it while I was taking them out to candle, AC's look great, and they are chirping every few minutes!
ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
yesss.gif
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif

And yer telling me to calm down while all this is happening? Good luck!
tongue.png

Where is Sally?? @Sally Sunshine
Mike and Sally: bubba helping with goat chores.

awwwwwwww STAFF!!! he sure is!!! little cutie pies all of them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom