INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: lol its here if the duck one is not let me know!! I dont have time to open all the files to see which is which!!

Record Keeping
Accurate and detailed records are very important in incubation.
In addition to records of individual eggs it is important to keep records of the temperature and the humidity, so that trends in temperature and humidity may be detected early and can be corrected for next hatch.​

Egg Details 19k .xls file

Incubating Chart 22k .xls file

unprotectedfieldscanbeeditedwithCAUTIONforfunctions.xls 306k .xls file

Here is a spreadsheet for the intense OCD hatcher there is a sample page and a workbook page

ozexpatbychatchtemplate.xlsx 20k .xlsx fileI suggest you save original and then hit "save as" a new file with your name and data

oh good luck!!! 55% humidity on the littles, and then candle day 7 and adjust as necessary!! I hope they come in good shape!! did you request how to get them?
@billiejw89
SHIPPED EGGS

Shipped Eggs = Change Of Plans! post #53845
REQUEST HOW YOU WANT YOUR eggs SHIPPED PEOPLE!!!!
HOW TO REQUEST AND SHIP EGGS Sally Sunshine Way...
HOWTOREQUESTANDSHIPEGGSSallySunshineWay.docx 940k .docx file
Thank you Mike!!!
hugs.gif
trying to catch up fast!!!

awwwwwwww STAFF!!! he sure is!!! little cutie pies all of them!!!
I didn't request, I ordered from someone in Idaho who ships several different kinds of eggs. I figured she'd know best. I guess we will find out how they look tomorrow. I will keep you all updated. Thank for the advice!

That COULD be why the FDA says no eating the eggs, even though they are perfectly safe.
x2. A couple years ago, they pulled my dog's favorite treat off of the shelf. The reason was because the chickens used to make it were from China, and they were treated with an antibiotic that was not approved by the FDA and traces (parts per billion) of it were found in the meat (although people in China eat them).
hu.gif

OMG seriously? wait young man just wait!! bawahahhahahhaaaa I will give you hug with those words because one day you will see too
hugs.gif

I use fenben aka safeguard on the dogs and the chickens as well as the ivermectin
Since I no longer have dogs, I don't have Safeguard or Ivermectin on hand anymore, so I guess it's Fenbendazole, assuming the other two are still in paste for to dose each bird individually, or is that not the case?

x2. A couple years ago, they pulled my dog's favorite treat off of the shelf. The reason was because the chickens used to make it were from China, and they were treated with an antibiotic that was not approved by the FDA and traces (parts per billion) of it were found in the meat (although people in China eat them).
hu.gif
Maybe that's why most Chinese are so short
tongue.png

I LOVE THESE BIRDIESSSSSS BENNYLOOK MIKE !!!! LOOK[/quote] MEGA EGGS! I am comming to rob you!!![/quote] HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA I wish I could GIVE THEM ALL TO YOU BENNY!!!! :hugs. :hugs. :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom