INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: x2222222

Quote:
goodpost.gif

My silked seramas got here today!

love.gif

Five eggs from the Ancona for making red and white easter eggs, ten hardboiled eggs, six sent off with the inlaws, and seven just sitting around until use. Today is a good day.
best-im-so-excited-gif-288.gif

It's been awhile since I've been online. I have silver laced Polish that just hatched and have Tolbunt Polish, Turkens, one bantam Cochin and one Olive Egger due to hatch tomorrow.
1f603.png
ohhhhh WOW!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! Hope your doing good @Brat Flock
hugs.gif

GOOD LUCK!!!

hugs.gif
love yer avy!!! she aint near as beautiful as you though!

WELCOME!!!!! you seen my sheets lol >?

I have chicks this weekend, ducks the following, lockdown too, and more thereafter lmao I used to have very detailed hatching notes but I find the sharpie color codes work just as well for me now

I dont think so on the silkies! Good Luck with the rest Joanne!!
HOW to figure out HATCH RATE post #4601

he asked about pasty butt so I gave the link for it

OMG I love your color coding!!

that spreadsheet...
droolin.gif

Hello everyone. Some serious cuteness overload the past few pages! Love seeing all the pretty birdies. Got a few (55) new cuties here as well, I'll try wrangling them and snapping some pics later.
YESSSSS pics pics CONGRATS!!!

@Sally Sunshine between watching the window for the mail and the bator at the pips I am getting nothing done today!

ohhhhhh What does tracking say???????

mornin whites!!!!!
hugs.gif

Morning all!!

The hatching has started. these are starting day 21 today. We had 1 hatch last night, and 2 this morning. 10 more to go!

I'll be moving all my easter HAL eggs into lockdown tonight. So, I'll have 2 'bators locking down chicks and 1 brewing the next ones. My broody hens are still sitting on 2 of the 10 needing to hatch. As of 7 am, they hadn't done anything. The hens are still sitting. Go chickies go!!
fl.gif
wee.gif

Hi! Anyone hatching in New England/ Rhode Island that I can ask a humidity question of?
@Alepore whatcha need? I am in PA not over there but humidity is not a set number, we mostly start off with 35% and then adjust as needed after day 7. locking down at 70 here is a paste for you to understand!

HUMIDITY Humidity is NOT a set number!

Its a tool to get the correct weight loss in the egg! post #7068

WHY do we need less humidity to get the best weight loss for colored hatching eggs during incubation? post #36320
KEEPING MOLD and BACTERIAL from growing in water WELLS during incubation post #1644
USING a aquarium pump to humidify incubator Begin post post #42512
TIPS n TRICKS to raising humidity in incubators post #42512

I'm,going crazy
I am there, come on in!!

Rosie had twin does today!
wee.gif

When I float testet the remaining eggs, I used warm water, what I thought would be close to 100...but not sure.
I placed the egg in pointed side down.
3 of the eggs floated with air cells above water and the rest below. I didn't see any rocking.
1 egg sunk quick.
how cute!
love.gif

Also when is the earliest i should hear cheeping?
I'd say day 20

YESSSSS pics pics CONGRATS!!!

ohhhhhh What does tracking say???????

mornin whites!!!!!
hugs.gif

fl.gif
wee.gif

@Alepore whatcha need? I am in PA not over there but humidity is not a set number, we mostly start off with 35% and then adjust as needed after day 7. locking down at 70 here is a paste for you to understand!

HUMIDITY Humidity is NOT a set number!

Its a tool to get the correct weight loss in the egg! post #7068

WHY do we need less humidity to get the best weight loss for colored hatching eggs during incubation? post #36320
KEEPING MOLD and BACTERIAL from growing in water WELLS during incubation post #1644
USING a aquarium pump to humidify incubator Begin post post #42512
TIPS n TRICKS to raising humidity in incubators post #42512

I am there, come on in!!
Good afternoon, Dear
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom