INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone!
frow.gif

Had a multi-quote but it went into the abyss.
hu.gif

Yea but at least I can confine the ducklings to a brooder to help contain the messes............people might frown upon putting a Monkey in a brooder.
Cribs and playpens, dear.

Did he at least say he was sorry for biting you?

No, but he needs to. I said I would be tolerant of a drake in mating season. He is coming after me to be mean. I won't get back at an abusive person. I will kill an abusive animal.
lau.gif

The bears and birds here don't alert me if anyone comes here..... But my dog does!
That iz not what I meant, and you know it!
hit.gif
Dooo I?

Last edited:

No, but he needs to. I said I would be tolerant of a drake in mating season. He is coming after me to be mean. I won't get back at an abusive person. I will kill an abusive animal.
Dooo I?

Yes!!! I don't like roasted parakeet, but I do like you. Understand???? :p
-Banti

So something weird I have noticed. We have a Tractor Supply and a Rural King within 1/2 mile of each other. At Tractor Supply, they keep the chicks behind a tall fence and only associates are allowed in that area. At Rural King, even though there is a sign that says not to handle the poultry, the guy just lets everyone handle them, regardless of whether or not they want to buy them. The last 3 times I've been in there, it's like a petting zoo. Seems like quite the bio-security nightmare if you ask me. Anyone else had a similar experience?
Our local TSC houses their's in galvanized stock tanks, with fencing all the way around. Southern States keeps them in what resembles a raised rabbit hutch w/o a top

Cribs and playpens still get it on the ceiling and walls. Maybe have a nice talk with him about his abusive ways and than make sure you get an apology.

Good morning C-18! Whats up?
Not much. How was your monday?

Hi Chaos, it's 50 and a slight drizzle.
Well that's better than the crap you sent over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom