INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!! I don't like roasted parakeet, but I do like you. Understand????
tongue.png

-Banti
Woo hoo! Kinkyyyy!
bun.gif

My son rigged a neat deal using large diameter PVC pipe. Drilled holes along the length of the pipe, set the plants into the holes, and used a recirculating water supply. Put bird netting over the top. Worked like a champ.
I may have to try that since even with weed fabric my bed strawberries have issues.

Good morning everyone!!

So put my 6 eggs in lockdown the day before yesterday , they were all still moving well i been hovering on and off waiting for pips , well yesterday i was doing some extreme spring cleaning and when my hubby got home he started welding on his home made smoker ....long story ,short a couple hours after he started working on his grill i went to check on my bators and i realized the temp was wayyyy low humidtiy was way up on the secondary therm , so i look at the built in one and it was blank i was like wth!! Then it hit me, luckily one bator is empty i havent set my april hal eggs yet but i dont think my lockdown eggs will hatch :-( my hubby was so sorry he didnt realized he had unplugged my incubators to plug in his welder :-( i got them both plugged in again and the eggs are still in there in hopes that maybe they will still hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom